An Efficient Move
We want to make sure that your move is as efficient as possible. We conduct walk-throughs of both the existing and new spaces so that vendors, staff, movers, security, and other key groups are aware of key egress and ingress points, elevator locations, process flows for move days, and more.
We can also handle all of the training and communication regarding packing and move day scheduling. Need a place store your inventory? We provide chain-of-custody documentation from security-controlled warehouse facilities – and we can kit your materials for JIT delivery.
How about assembly and installation? We’ve hand-selected preferred strategic partners who can handle anything from modular furniture, to TVs, to shelving. You can trust in our experience: sit back and prepare for the ribbon cutting ceremony.
“The value of GWS was that you got to know our organization. You were part of our team. We really worked together, and you helped us meet our goal. Steve [Lewey] had faith in his team, but he was still there. He still showed up at 2 a.m. with all of us on move day, and was ready to go. And that, to me, says a lot about the character of your company.”
“Very few people understand what it really takes to get the equipment into the building in the right time in the right place. I think the execution is a huge piece of what GWS brings to the table.”
Our move management service equips you with:
- An overview of “purge status” for all departments
- Early move options for non-critical equipment and material
- Color-coded label schemes for each department/floor area
- A master move schedule by department/floor/area
- Best practices for packing, as well as packing supplies
- Modeling, staging areas, and move instruction manuals for staff
- Vendor move coordination and management
- Movers with healthcare-specific experience and 24/7 scheduling for specific departmental needs
- Asset security, control, and management