A Strategy You Can Feel Good About
We consult with you to create a disposition strategy that you can feel good about.
After inventorying your remaining equipment and FF&E, we model various scenarios so that you can see the costs and benefits of various disposition options. Once the plan is made, we will manage it for you, gathering necessary documentation for public relations efforts as well as potential tax benefits.
“I love the Disposition process because I have a personal passion for avoiding landfills at all costs. I know there are organizations out there that cannot afford furniture and are so grateful for any opportunities that come their way.
It is my goal to find as many of them as possible before I ever think about recycling a single piece of furniture. I have such a passion about this that I don’t even have a trash service at my own house.”
— Maegen Fleck, Senior Project Manager, GWS Healthcare
Let us build a custom disposition strategy for you:
- Our team understands HIIPA compliance and protocols, which protects your project from patient data breaches
- Turn what is typically a cost center into a profit center
- Support green initiatives by recycling
- Give back to the community by giving equipment and furniture to organizations in need
- Warehousing options help support short turnaround leases
- If our relationship begins earlier in your project, we continue with the same numbering system to maintain consistency throughout your project